- Clear spans up to 20M
- Can reduce structural steel & cladding cost up to 30%
- Significantly reduces construction time
- Aesthetically appealing
- Accommodates irregular geometry
- Waterproof & vermin free
- Accommodates cantilever overhangs up to 5 meters
- Warehousing & bulk storage
- Sports stadia
- Aircraft hangars
- Reservoir service basin roofs
- Commercial car park roofs
- Shade structures (e.g. schools, bowls clubs, sale yard pavilions & livestock feed lots)
The striking profile of ARAMAX, with transverse stiffening in the web, allows very large spans, much greater than those achieved with conventional products.
ARAMAX allows huge reductions in conventional structural framing, and very low roof pitches. Long clear spans provide a joint-free cover. This results in significant savings in the cost of materials, fabrication, and installation.
ARAMAX is fabricated in a standard 800mm cover width but is flexible enough to stretch from 700mm to 900mm cover to suit your application.
The profile can be compressed at one end and stretched at the other to accommodate individual project requirements. It can also be rotated as shown above. Specialist engineering assistance is available for design of ARAMAX structures.
Aramax is not normally cost effective on project less than 1000sq.m at this point in time, unless it is specifically required due to other attributes such as providing clean internal surfaces, or accommodating irregular geometry.