Why Select Easy Living Home Elevators?
1. Easy Living Home Elevators specialise in home lifts. We don’t market commercial lifts, but stay specialised in our market.
2. The director of Easy Living Home Elevators has 20+ years industry experience. He has selected the best products available on the market and has done so using his technical experience and industry/lift code knowledge….not looking just at the cost of the equipment.
3. A private lift in a home is a purchase with an impact of over 20 years. Unlike a car, if you buy a dud, you can’t trade it in and move on. We have just completed the most extensive survey of all our service customers and the comments have backed up our confidence in our after sales service. We believe we are the best….and our customers do too.
4. Our supplier IGV is in the top 500 companies in Europe. You don’t get there without doing something right.
5. Easy Living Home Elevators sell over 600 home lifts per year. We maintain almost 5000 lifts with the majority of those in private homes (some are public disabled access lifts and we also do service lifts in restaurants).
6. We are just around the corner. Prospective purchasers will appreciate the “local” presence and quick response if the need for breakdown assistance arises.
7. Our installers, maintenance and safety technicians are all employed and trained by Easy Living Home Elevators. We do not use sub-contractors. What this means to you is that we have experienced, capable technicians who share our company vision for excellence in lift maintenance and customer safety.
8. We have the following customers:
9. We have Australia wide coverage with offices in Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney.
10. We have ISO 9001 certification which formalises our processes and offers you traceability through the entire off-site and on-site program.
11. We invite you to meet with our project team before you decide…..after all; they are the ones that you will deal with for the majority of the time.