The pedestals are used in conjunction with either pavers or timber decking to create raised floors on balconies, roof top terraces, external decks, temporary floors, water features etc.
Features of the pedestal are its ability to accommodate heights of between 17mm - 620mm, a slope correcting device which compensates for a substrate fall of between 0% - 5% providing a perfectly level floor finish.
The head of the pedestal has interchangeable spacer tabs allowing for 2mm, 4.5mm, 6mm and 10mm gap between pavers.
The pedestal has been tested and is capable of supporting a 1000kg load.
The main benefits of the pedestals are:
- Positive Drainage
- The Ability to conceal various services
- Provides a perfectly level floor finish
- Able to accommodate various heights
- Can be adhered to membranes without penetrating
- Easy access for maintenance of membranes and services