Reports Direct are committed to providing independent building and pest inspections throughout Brisbane & the Gold Coast that are unbiased, professional and informative. With reports completed and sent within 48 hours, Reports Direct cover a range of inspection services, including asbestos audits, visual building inspections, dilapidation reports, handover reports, pre purchase inspections, pest inspections and termite inspections. Visit our website for building inspection costs and sample building and pest reports.
Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Townsville, our inspection services include:
- Building Inspections Gold Coast: A visual building inspection covers the structural soundness of the building (roof surface and inside roof, all interior rooms, sub floor where applicable, fences and retaining walls). Building reports are delivered within 48 hours - view a sample building report here
- Pest & Termite Inspections Gold Coast: Carried out to the exterior of the building and immediate surrounding property, and all interior rooms including roof void and sub floor to detect any termite damage or activity and white ants.
- Handover Reports Gold Coast: For new homes, focusing on defects and substandard work, our pre purchase building inspections are carried our prior to the purchase of a new house.
- Dilapidation Reports Gold Coast: Reflects the general condition of the property, and focuses on any visible cracks or movement within the property. The report includes photographic evidence and these inspections are normally carried out before major earthworks or construction.
- Asbestos Audits Gold Coast: Inspects property and immediate surrounds, with material samples taken. The samples are then sent to a lab for results. Asbestos is usually found in older homes, built between 1940 and the mid 1980's and it is integral to remove all traces of asbestos from your home.
- Pool Safety Inspections: Let our qualified inspectors check if your pool fence complies with new Qld Pool Safety Laws - read our handy checklist of what you can do before an inspector comes out to make sure you get your certificate first go.
For more information on these services or to book an inspection, please visit our website or call 1800 000 848.